Thread: Wanted,H&R marked M14 rear sight base

Founding Member Prince Humperdink's Avatar

Wanted,H&R marked M14 rear sight base

I'm in need of another H&R M14 sight base marked H&RB8.I have a WRA punch marked bullet guide w/dark finish to trade.Thanks,
    Ryan
    Last edited by Prince Humperdink; 03-11-2012 at 04:54 PM. Reason: added trade item
    "The advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation ... forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition, more insurmountable than any which a simple government of any form can admit of." -- James Madison (1788)

War Room Ready
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Humperdink View Post
    I'm in need of another H&R M14 sight base marked H&RB8.I have things to trade(Garand mostly),so let Me know what You need.Thanks,
    Ryan
    Ryan, there is one on Gunbroker if your still looking.
    http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Vie...Item=276743985

Dave, thanks!I'm looking to do some trading though.
    Ryan
    "The advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation ... forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition, more insurmountable than any which a simple government of any form can admit of." -- James Madison (1788)

Btt w/trade item

I have what you need if you are still looking, though I am looking for a PB marked one

Quote Originally Posted by Jdubb4420 View Post
    I have what you need if you are still looking, though I am looking for a PB marked one
    I stopped looking a couple years ago,although I didn't find one.I do not have any PB marked bases,sorry.