Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please pray for my Grandmother.

Founding Member Prince Humperdink's Avatar

Please pray for my Grandmother.

I just found out that the biopsy of the masses on my Grandmother's lungs are positively lung cancer.I lost one Grandfather,and my father to mesothelioma lung cancer,and now this.She was never a smoker,but her husband was Thanks guys.
    "The advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation ... forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition, more insurmountable than any which a simple government of any form can admit of." -- James Madison (1788)

Sorry to hear this Prince. My BIL just had this and took radiation for it, recovering nicely. I pray for your Grandmother and YOU. God bless.

Really sorry to hear that, Ryan. I hope the treatment is successful. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
    John

Don't worry if plan "A" fails, there are still 25 other letters in the alphabet.

Looking for S/A bayonets s/n 922033 & 1045220

Proud Member of M1CC #112

Founding Member
    You got it Ryan. Prayers for her as well as the entire family for strength!

My friend's Mom had been diagnosed with lung ca about 7 or 8 years ago. She's still alive and kicking so there is hope.
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

Thanks all,she beat breast cancer and a mastectomy 5 years ago,so maybe she'll beat this too?
    "The advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation ... forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition, more insurmountable than any which a simple government of any form can admit of." -- James Madison (1788)

Prayers on the way Humpi for you and your family
    "I am the master of my unspoken words, and a slave to those that should have remained unspoken. ...

"Official 2010 Mini-G & 2011 Summer Postal Shoot Biggest Looser"

Patriot
    Prayers sent Ryan, I am sorry to hear this , Tom

I will pray for your grandma and for your family. Even though you may not feel His presence, the Lord is with you during these difficult times.
    "Are you my pal, Danny?"

Friends,
    Grandma just found out yesterday that she has stage 4 lung cancer in both lungs and it has spread to her spine and leg bones.They are going to try and prolong her life 6 months with some new meds.I don't know what meds,as my mom was telling me this.She was never a smoker,but Grandpa was.