Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please pray for my Grandmother.

More Prayers coming Ryan.
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

These are real tough times for you, Ryan. Hang in there. Our thoughts and prayers are still headed your way.
    John

Don't worry if plan "A" fails, there are still 25 other letters in the alphabet.

Looking for S/A bayonets s/n 922033 & 1045220

Proud Member of M1CC #112

Founding Member
    Ryan,

As someone who lost their mother to cancer when I was 26, I know your pain.

Looking at the positive side you can say everything and anything, never having missed an opportunity to let her know how you feel. That opportunity helped me as we moved toward the day of my mom's passing. It wasn't like a car accident or sudden traumatic event where they are taken from you quickly. Watching them suffer living within a failing body is difficult, but your heart and mind can be at peace. I took advantage of every minute she was still with us and the time was much sweeter knowing how valuable it was. If you can do the same, I hope you are able to take from it what I gained.

My continued prayers are with you and your family.

Founding Member Prince Humperdink's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cuppednlocked View Post
    Ryan,

As someone who lost their mother to cancer when I was 26, I know your pain.

Looking at the positive side you can say everything and anything, never having missed an opportunity to let her know how you feel. That opportunity helped me as we moved toward the day of my mom's passing. It wasn't like a car accident or sudden traumatic event where they are taken from you quickly. Watching them suffer living within a failing body is difficult, but your heart and mind can be at peace. I took advantage of every minute she was still with us and the time was much sweeter knowing how valuable it was. If you can do the same, I hope you are able to take from it what I gained.

My continued prayers are with you and your family.
    Thank you.I lost my father 5 years ago to mesothelioma,also my Grandfather,and last year I lost a very close friend who had beat uterine cancer and was cancer free for 2 years then it took over and took her life.I really hate the "people" who keep cancer un cured so they can make billions
    "The advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation ... forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition, more insurmountable than any which a simple government of any form can admit of." -- James Madison (1788)

Steve Jobs lived for years with pancreatic cancer. ruth bader ginsberg is still going strong. She too has been living for years with pancreatic ca. I'm sure there are many more "A" listers that have beaten cancer.
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

Prayers for you and yours my friend.
    "I have absolutely no idea why you would trust something as important as your life to the people on this forum." Fogtripper 1-6-10

Founding Member
    Prayers for you my friend. Hang tough. Peace jeremy

Sorry to hear about this, Ryan. My prayers are out for your grandmother and the rest of the family.
    Jon