Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Season--The Walking dead..

Founding Member

New Season--The Walking dead..

Wow, waited all that time to see who survived the BIG batting session...Ouch, sure hated to see Big Red get the works....Don't know how much effort it takes to get this ruthless?? I hope I don't have to find out..I was disapponted in Ricks part on this session...Had to go over and watch a little of the new Frankenstein for some relief...WD definitely has some intense special effects on wrecking a Zombies brain
    section..

It was brutal!

I thought the scientist guy was going to get it too. I was pleasantly surprised how much I got into this episode. I was about to stop watching and now I might hold on for one more season. We'll see what happens with Rick and if he fights back or not.
    !

Founding Member
    That was an intense episode for sure!

Cadet
    Glenn went out hard.... My wife had to leave the room. Messed up.

Rick proved, once again, that he's really a wimp. Plentiful opportunities to kill Negan, not a single one taken.

Eli

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    Rick proved, once again, that he's really a wimp. Plentiful opportunities to kill Negan, not a single one taken.

Eli
    There were chances to do this but what then? If Negan doesn't come back or comes back dead, what happens to Rick's kid or the other group members? You think they all fold because the wicked witch is dead? There was a second in command and Rick knew that.

I read that the director for the show has said that these guys really are not dead.

Now I'm thinking it's a dream sequence.
    !

Cadet
    Quote Originally Posted by canes7 View Post
    I read that the director for the show has said that these guys really are not dead.

Now I'm thinking it's a dream sequence.
    Not buying that. The comics have Glenn dead by the hands of Negan.

Apparently there's gonna be an epic showdown between a bunch of people. Dont want to ruin it for anyone. But it's gonna make that prison take over scene look like chump change. Depends on how long they drag it on till then.

Quote Originally Posted by timshufflin View Post
    There were chances to do this but what then? If Negan doesn't come back or comes back dead, what happens to Rick's kid or the other group members? You think they all fold because the wicked witch is dead? There was a second in command and Rick knew that.
    I didn't say he'd live, but he really should've killed that prick. Ample opportunity when they took their trip.
    I'd have driven that RV back to the group with that prick mounted Reaver-style across the hood!

Eli