Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 17 days to go..!

Founding Member

17 days to go..!

Missed the early voting, but I am Not going to drink the Clinton kool-aid...Not even fit to be my maid..

President Clinton. Trump managed to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. He is too stupid to be an idiot.
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by Punch The Clown View Post
    President Clinton. Trump managed to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. He is too stupid to be an idiot.
    Must be something in New York's water. LOL

Patriot
    And...Main thing is for everyone to get out and vote. Yeah it's looking pretty grim. But the same thing happened in Great Britain with Brexit. The election was "decided" before the actual vote and then when the vote approved Brexit which totally went against ALL odds and polls the experts were dumbfounded.

It ain't over yet. Everybody needs to get out and vote.

I'm doing a write in - "Moe Howard"
    [SIGPIC]

Founding Member Prince Humperdink's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by seaninmich View Post
    I'm doing a write in - "Moe Howard"
    What about Vermin Supreme?
    "The advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation ... forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition, more insurmountable than any which a simple government of any form can admit of." -- James Madison (1788)

Thanks to trump we lose the White House, the Senate, and the Supreme Court. Oh, and toss in a Governor or two. Way to go donald! This idiot may go down in history as the jerkoff that destroyed the country.
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

Don't blame trump, blame the people who voted for him in the primaries. It's not as if he'd tried to hide his personality over the years. Almost any other R (except maybe Cruz) would have waltzed through the the general election against h.

Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by Punch The Clown View Post
    Thanks to trump we lose the White House, the Senate, and the Supreme Court. Oh, and toss in a Governor or two. Way to go donald! This idiot may go down in history as the jerkoff that destroyed the country.
    Something to think about....The last time the State of New York helped vote in a Republican president was 1984--Ronald Reagan. Wisconsin (my state) 1984--Ronald Reagan.

Now in Wisconsin Republicans so far have ruled in anything other than the Presidential race. The Senate has always been shaky. Everything else pretty solid. Wisconsin does well in off presidential years when the Dems sit at home and don't show at the polls. Presidential years the Dems bring in really heavy "get out the vote" operations.

If you look at the rest of the states you'll see some will probably never elect a Republican president, at least not with the Repub parties current ideology. There are some states that will go Repub, and others are really iffy.

I'm sure not going to jump the shark as I'm an old white guy living in the past, or at least that's what Hillary, the Dems, and the MSM say. But it's hard to ignore the change of direction this country has taken. Don't know what the answer is for the future but it sure does not look like Ron Reagan is coming back anytime soon.

The election is not over yet. It sure don't look good but it's not over. Get you ass and vote.
    Last edited by ordmm; 10-25-2016 at 12:31 PM.

A vote against Hillary is The same as what Abraham said to Negan after the first whack on the head.

You may lose but at least you tried.