Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 17 days to go..!

I'm voting for Trump. You can flame me if you want to. Yes, Trump is crude and that is putting it mildly. obamy and hildabeast have charm and look what that has got us. The people voted for Trump in the primaries because they are sick and tired of the crappy loser candidates the republican national committee keeps giving us. People also complain about career politicians and special interest buying politicians. Trump is an outsider and now people complain about that.

Pennsylvania has not gone republican in a presidential election since Bush in 1988. The liberal sewers of philadelphia and pittsburgh outvote the rest of the state.
    You usually see an equal number of presidential candidate posters everywhere. This year I am only seeing Trump posters in the rural areas. Maybe this year the rural areas can outvote the liberal strongholds.

Also, stop listening to pravda/ the liberal media. Do you think pravda is going to highlight and promote Trumps's good qualities ???? Do you really believe that pravda is going exploit hillary's flaws ?????

The worst thing you can do is give up. If you give up, you automatically lose. liberals don't give up. A lot of liberal special interest groups hate hilliay for her position on some issues and on how she voted. However, they will still vote for her because of they are liberals and want liberal policies to continue.
    So if you don't vote at all because of Trump, you are voting for hillary.
    So, if you vote for another candidate because of Trump, you are voting for hillary.

We know hillary and her policies will destroy the country. We don't know what will happen if Trump gets it, but can it really be worse than hillary ?
    John

Don't worry if plan "A" fails, there are still 25 other letters in the alphabet.

Looking for S/A bayonets s/n 922033 & 1045220

Proud Member of M1CC #112

Founding Member
    My vote will be cast in favor of Trump.

Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by jak View Post
    The worst thing you can do is give up. If you give up, you automatically lose. liberals don't give up. A lot of liberal special interest groups hate hilliay for her position on some issues and on how she voted. However, they will still vote for her because of they are liberals and want liberal policies to continue.
    So if you don't vote at all because of Trump, you are voting for hillary.
    So, if you vote for another candidate because of Trump, you are voting for hillary.

We know hillary and her policies will destroy the country. We don't know what will happen if Trump gets it, but can it really be worse than hillary ?
    You sum it all up quite well. Trump gets my vote.

Founding Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ordmm View Post
    You sum it all up quite well. Trump gets my vote.
    I shal be voting early for Trump, Hillery is the Devil in drag..

Patriot
    News this afternoon 10/28 is, coming from the FBI, that due to new info they need to take a look again at the Hillary emails.

WTF kind of operation is the FBI and Justice Department running anyway?
    How many millions of votes have already been cast under early and absentee voting where this might make a difference.

As usual this is all spinning up on a Friday afternoon.

Crazy stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by ordmm View Post
    News this afternoon 10/28 is, coming from the FBI, that due to new info they need to take a look again at the Hillary emails.

WTF kind of operation is the FBI and Justice Department running anyway?
    How many millions of votes have already been cast under early and absentee voting where this might make a difference.

As usual this is all spinning up on a Friday afternoon.

Crazy stuff.
    Exactly why I'm against early voting.
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

Founding Member
    Trump here... I don't agree with him on many issues. But I really like Pence. Also I will not vote for third party because that is same thing as a vote for IT!!! Peace Toolman

To all of you that say Trump can not win do a little research into the 1980 race. All the polls showed President Reagan losing the election . Too top it off another Republican by the name as John Anderson ran as an independent. Just like Trump, President Reagan was not supported by the "establishment Republican machine." Reagan beat Carter by 9+ points and Anderson received 6.6 % of the vote. Carter received 41%.of the vote. The morning after there was a lot of shocked Democrats and establishment Republicans. After the election a new term was coined "Reagan Democrats"