Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: clinton Has Boots On The Ground While Trump Tweets?

Patriot
    Here in Fl our polls were packed with polite orderly people. I guess that was the first hint . Its nice to know we will not be hunted like witches just yet.

Patriot
    Voted for Trump, but have to say the outcome of this election totally surprises me.

The win for President, and as it appears now, control of the House and Senate presents great opportunity to fix a lot of things in this county.

We'll see as things progress if Republicans will stay true to the Constitution and the Rule of Law. They have been given a great opportunity to change their ways. The ball is in their court.

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    Oh, make no mistake: Trump's victory was the result of the Democrats nominating an inviable candidate. If they had nominated Sanders - and certainly if it had been O'Malley - we wouldn't be celebrating today.

Eli
    That's a hard one to call. How many sanders voters voted for Trump, voted for clinton or didn't vote at all ?
    It sanders would have been the nominee, how many of clinton supporters would have voted for sanders or a 3rd party or not at all.

Another good thing about Trump being in the White House is looking at Melania, Ivanka and Tiffany for the next four years instead of a old witch.
    John

Don't worry if plan "A" fails, there are still 25 other letters in the alphabet.

Looking for S/A bayonets s/n 922033 & 1045220

Proud Member of M1CC #112

Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by Punch The Clown View Post
    clinton willl run the country. Trump managed to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. Total idiot.

Stu.....Amazing, ain't it?

48 hours after your post I think we are all blown away with the victory Trump pulled off.

Greg
    Last edited by ordmm; 11-09-2016 at 04:55 PM.

clinton has been buying votes like crazy in close States. It has thousand of organized volunteers luring minorities in with hip-hop concerts and other goodies. It's workers lead these people to the early polls, register them and help them vote. As a reward you get to see jay-z and beyonce. Trump on the other hand Tweets, and has rallys where he preaches to the faithful. He doesn't deserve to win. He is like Caesar at the Coliseum. They cheer for him and he thinks the entire empire loves him. Idiot.
    Guess those Hip Hop concerts really did the job. Once a loser always a loser- 2008 and 2016
    Last edited by RDS; 11-09-2016 at 08:15 PM.

The FSA is out protesting, burning stuff, and blocking traffic tonight in the cities, so much for respecting election results and peaceful transitions.

Quote Originally Posted by koreanwargrandson View Post
    The FSA is out protesting, burning stuff, and blocking traffic tonight in the cities, so much for respecting election results and peaceful transitions.
    That's OK, living in an area where there were several Ds running unopposed I've long been curious the utility of a BM59SL in an urban combat situation. BRING IT!

Eli

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    That's OK, living in an area where there were several Ds running unopposed I've long been curious the utility of a BM59SL in an urban combat situation. BRING IT!

Eli
    When I went to vote there were a bunch of democraps running un-opposed. That is how screwed up this city is.
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

Founding Member Prince Humperdink's Avatar
    When I went to vote there were a bunch of democraps running un-opposed. That is how screwed up this city is.
    There were many republicans running unopposed in our local vote.
    "The advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation ... forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition, more insurmountable than any which a simple government of any form can admit of." -- James Madison (1788)