Thread: Fulton armory m14 receiver?

Fulton armory m14 receiver?

Has anyone purchased a Fulton armory m14 receiver lately? How is the quality? I know in the earlier runs they had some finish and heel stamp issues, is this still the case with the newer receivers?
    Any info would be great.

I have one from 2012/13 era. It's fine. I've never been a big finish guy but I can't think of anything I dont like about it. I did another for a friend about a year after mine all went just as well with it.

I'd be surprised if you couldn't put together a good build from a FA receiver.
    !

I don't recall seeing much negatives, except the cosmetic stuff.

Eli

Canes would you mind posting a pic of your build? I am thinking of picking up one of their receivers, the price seems pretty reasonable. I just can't see spending $950 on a LRB, seems a bit high.

Here is a link the the pics:

http://s239.photobucket.com/user/hur...?sort=3&page=1

I completely agree that FA is best M14 receiver for the money. I haven't taken a look at the Bula Forge pieces yet but hear good things. The cast vs. forged argument means nothing to me. I'll never shoot enough or put enough stress on the receiver for it to make a difference.

HTH
    Last edited by canes7; 02-02-2017 at 10:37 AM.
    !

Junior Cadet

Fulton armory m14 receiver

OK...submitted it today. The no S/N havent even milled the 80 receiver yet, still sitting on the bench waiting for its turn still makes me wonder if itll go through but well see

My Fulton receivers were purchased as “blems”. While they had some cosmetic issues, you couldn’t beat the $295 price.
    "I have absolutely no idea why you would trust something as important as your life to the people on this forum." Fogtripper 1-6-10

Quote Originally Posted by dogboysdad View Post
    My Fulton receivers were purchased as “blems”. While they had some cosmetic issues, you couldn’t beat the $295 price.
    That's a steal!
    "I am the master of my unspoken words, and a slave to those that should have remained unspoken. ...

"Official 2010 Mini-G & 2011 Summer Postal Shoot Biggest Looser"

Junior Cadet
    Quote Originally Posted by dogboysdad View Post
    I love Fulton recievers, love 'em, love 'em love 'em. I have two of them. FedOrd for some odd reason became desirable receivers even when people bought <10k to strip for USGI parts. Fulton's remained fairly stable around $500-525 to my FFL. They have always timed in easily with Criterion's barrels.

Junior Cadet
    I picked up a blem receiver last week. They’re no longer $295.. I paid $469 or so after shipping. I got it in a couple days ago and there was definitely a cosmetic blem on it. The entire left side of the receiver had pretty bad machining marks. I wouldn’t buy another blem.