Thread: BM59 stripper clip guides

Junior Cadet

BM59 stripper clip guides

Finally finished the first run. *Exact duplicate to the original Beretta dovetail design* Machined on 5 axis cnc from 4140 steel, all edges have proper radius, glass beaded, and parkerized. They have a .375 wide X .100 deep dovetail (does not require you to drill a hole and silver solder like the cheesy golden state pin style version, perfect addition to a previously modified receiver), with a hole pre drilled for m14 roll pin (using the dovetail and pin method will not require any heat required to solder or weld causing the receiver to be annealed or warped). The pin hole is drilled short so if you decide not to use you wont have to fill the hole. The dovetail filler tang is left long so it can be finished contoured to your receiver. If you don't want to use the dovetail simply machine it off and add a pin or weld it directly to your receiver or whatever other attachment you decide to use. They will be priced at $78 shipped conus. Thanks: Matt

Last edited by crazynoto; 03-18-2017 at 03:55 PM.

Patriot
    Very nice looking part! Have you cut a dovetail in a receiver yet and test the install?

Nice job!

Those do look really nice! In one of the pics it looks like you have one installed - can you load a bigger pic showing it on the receiver?? I tried to make it bigger but couldn't figure it out.

Thanks!!

Junior Cadet
    Pictures added of the install. I can also supply location of where i made the cut

Very nice!

Junior Cadet
    to the top

Can you do the install also for customers? I'v got gout in both hands preventing me from doing it.

Junior Cadet
    I can't install.