Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Russian Capture 98K for sale(sorry had it posted in ask each other)

Founding Member Prince Humperdink's Avatar

Russian Capture 98K for sale(sorry had it posted in ask each other)

*******SOLD********
    I have for sale this fine example of a Russian Captured 98K Mauser that was made by Mauser/Borsigwalde in 1940.It has eagle/swastika's,and all waffennampts.The bore is shiny w/good rifling and muzzle is Good.The only rust is at the top of the Receiver Ring and is pictured,otherwise finish is good(more like a dark frost)that may have been Blood that was blued over(the russians did that).Stock is Laminate and in good shape.I bought this several Years ago from Empire Arms,and He told Me that Headspace was good.I will include the repro sling,and also the capture screws,cleaning rod ,and a couple stripper clips.This Rifle is a spare,and I need the cash.price is less than I have into it@ $330 shipped and insured to Your C&R or FFL
    here She is..*****SPF*********

Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Last edited by Prince Humperdink; 07-01-2011 at 02:21 AM.
    "The advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation ... forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition, more insurmountable than any which a simple government of any form can admit of." -- James Madison (1788)

Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    "The advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation ... forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition, more insurmountable than any which a simple government of any form can admit of." -- James Madison (1788)

Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket

Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket

It has Manufacturer's code 243(Mauser/Borsigwalde),but is shallow and wouldn't take the crayon.

Photobucket

Beautiful rifle, Ryan!
    "Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it."

Senior Member captain_bob_badfish's Avatar
    Man that was a good looking rifle. A lot nicer than mine.

Wow Bob,is that a phosphate finish?

do love the wood though!
    "No man who is not willing to bear arms and to fight for his rights can give a good reason why he should be entitled to the privilege of living in a free community." -- Theodore Roosevelt

Bob was that a digger?From the battle grounds.
    Μολὼν λάβε
    VFW life member.
    NRA life member.