Thread: SOLD : Beretta Garand F/S SOLD

SOLD : Beretta Garand F/S SOLD

READ THIS FIRST:
    First unconditional "I'll take it" posted here gets the rifle followed by a PM with your name address.

I have decided to thin down my collection of Garands and this is the next one to go. Have to make room for the 6 mil thats going to arrive Tuesday

This is a very nice example of a hard to find, highly Collectable Italian Beretta Danish contract Garand .All parts are stamped PB as can be seen in the many pictures. Parts are in spec , there is alittle wear to the parkerizing from use as expected but no rust or pitting.
    The bolt has 4 digits of serial etched on it and does not match the receiver serial which is common on these rifles.
    The stock has normal dings and bruises but no cracks or repairs. It also has serial stamped on side and does not match the receiver
    I have never fired this rifle since I have owned it but should be a good shooter ,chamber face is shiny MW-2.5 and TW- 3
    Also comes with Danish canvas sling , ink stamped FKF and Danish Crown
    If you have any questions or need any pictures of specific areas please PM me
    $2100 REDUCED $2000 SOLD SOLDplus ship/insurance
    Make sure your FFL will accept a shipment from a individual
    listed on other forum
    Last edited by Orlando; 04-10-2017 at 07:22 PM.
    "I am the master of my unspoken words, and a slave to those that should have remained unspoken. ...

"Official 2010 Mini-G & 2011 Summer Postal Shoot Biggest Looser"