Thread: BM59 for sale

BM59 for sale

BM59 $2000 shipped. This rifle is a beauty! Will ship within two business days of having your verified funds and FFL. Call to make sure still in stock and funds will be certified check.

I have one and only one BM59 rifle for sale. The last time I had a BM59 to sell was over 6 months ago because I just don’t have time right now to produce these offerings. This rifle is built on an SA receiver with serial number 2852280. As always, my machining is true to the real BM59 as machined by Beretta. You are getting a receiver that has never had a weld on it, has had no modifications to it except those required to make this fine battle rifle. The rifle features a real BM59 stock as pictured, a newly manufactured BM59 barrel as offered by Sarco, all the authentic GI parts that Beretta used in making these. I have test fired this rifle for function and it throws the brass to 5 O’clock while cycling like a creampuff. There will be NO nonsense needed or done to make this rifle work as it should. If you ever needed to replace a part it is simple plug and play because I mill my receivers right so they don’t need parts modifications to work. You’ll also not have any problems with bolt stops popping out because I pin in the bolt stop pin to prevent that. This rifle will ship within two business days of having certified check and FFL. Comes with two magazines.

IMG_2564.jpgIMG_2570.jpgIMG_2571.jpgIMG_2572.jpgIMG_2575.jpg

A few more pictures.IMG_2576.jpgIMG_2577.jpg