Thread: I can be an awnry bastard

I can be an ornery bastard

Ok so I was bad last week while I was up in Oregon. We went to town and while we were there, I spotted a "custom" gunshop. I've been looking around scouting out possible competition for when we move up here so I went in.
    It wasn't very big, but hey we all start somewhere. They had maybe 6 rifles on the wall, 2 handguns and "some really cool bullet proof vests". On the wall was an "aftermarket" Garand so I asked: "is that a Century Garand?" To which they replied it was aftermarket, so I asked to see it. They must have sensed they had a fish on the line as they told me they believed it was made specially for series "Band of Brothers". At that moment the school bell rang and the teacher was going to start teaching.
    From there I ID'ed every part. I said no, the receiver was made for Century to complete all of the Garand parts kits from Denmark.Danish barrel Bolt was Beretta, stock was originally for an Italian 308 Garand as it was shorter up front and had been lengthened, told them how the Italians modified the Garand to fit their needs. As they stood processing all of that info, I said thanks and ended class and walked out. I guess I can be an A hole sometimes. Lol
    Last edited by Parga; 04-19-2017 at 04:58 AM.

Why do you have to be so mean? Gosh...

I tried to be nice, I really did... I failed. Lol

why so angry?
    "I am the master of my unspoken words, and a slave to those that should have remained unspoken. ...

"Official 2010 Mini-G & 2011 Summer Postal Shoot Biggest Looser"

Founding Member
    If you were really an a-hole, you would have done everything possible to confirm their story or at least egg them on a bit!

Junior Cadet
    It is sad though that some poor soul is going to purchase it thinking he has some rare TV memorabilia. Trust but verify, per Ronald Reagan.