Thread: My CMP Inland M1 Carbine

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

My CMP Inland M1 Carbine

Hello Battle Tested Friends.....Just thought I post something about my M1 Carbine. Neat little rifle. I had never really thought about owning one ubtil I got involved with the CMP Games matches. in 2009, I picked this one out at the CMP South store when they had a number of them. I believe that it is a December 1943 Inland. I replaced the stock it came in for this current Inland stock it is wearing now. This particular rifle shoots high, even at the lowest rear sight setting. It is still a good shooter. I fired it at The Eastern CMP Games in 2009 and at Camp Perry in 2010. I think they guy who scored my target at Perry scored it wrong.....I think I had a Bronze, but oh, well. It was fun. Don't think I have fired it since. Target photo is from the prone position at 100 yards.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts
    You cannot seem to delete a message. Was trying to post a few more photos, but the system said that they were too large. Oh well.
    Last edited by jason60chev; 05-04-2017 at 06:58 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    904 Posts
    Videos
    Quote Originally Posted by jason60chev View Post
    Hello Battle Tested Friends.....Just thought I post something about my M1 Carbine. Neat little rifle. I had never really thought about owning one ubtil I got involved with the CMP Games matches. in 2009, I picked this one out at the CMP South store when they had a number of them. I believe that it is a December 1943 Inland. I replaced the stock it came in for this current Inland stock it is wearing now. This particular rifle shoots high, even at the lowest rear sight setting. It is still a good shooter. I fired it at The Eastern CMP Games in 2009 and at Camp Perry in 2010. I think they guy who scored my target at Perry scored it wrong.....I think I had a Bronze, but oh, well. It was fun. Don't think I have fired it since. Target photo is from the prone position at 100 yards.
    Oh heck yes! Love the pictures.

Patriot
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts
    Nice shooting and great pictures also, thanks for sharing with us.