Thread: My CMP Inland M1 Carbine

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

My CMP Inland M1 Carbine

Hello Battle Tested Friends.....Just thought I post something about my M1 Carbine. Neat little rifle. I had never really thought about owning one ubtil I got involved with the CMP Games matches. in 2009, I picked this one out at the CMP South store when they had a number of them. I believe that it is a December 1943 Inland. I replaced the stock it came in for this current Inland stock it is wearing now. This particular rifle shoots high, even at the lowest rear sight setting. It is still a good shooter. I fired it at The Eastern CMP Games in 2009 and at Camp Perry in 2010. I think they guy who scored my target at Perry scored it wrong.....I think I had a Bronze, but oh, well. It was fun. Don't think I have fired it since. Target photo is from the prone position at 100 yards.
    Attached Images Attached Images

You cannot seem to delete a message. Was trying to post a few more photos, but the system said that they were too large. Oh well.
    Last edited by jason60chev; 05-04-2017 at 06:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jason60chev View Post
    Hello Battle Tested Friends.....Just thought I post something about my M1 Carbine. Neat little rifle. I had never really thought about owning one ubtil I got involved with the CMP Games matches. in 2009, I picked this one out at the CMP South store when they had a number of them. I believe that it is a December 1943 Inland. I replaced the stock it came in for this current Inland stock it is wearing now. This particular rifle shoots high, even at the lowest rear sight setting. It is still a good shooter. I fired it at The Eastern CMP Games in 2009 and at Camp Perry in 2010. I think they guy who scored my target at Perry scored it wrong.....I think I had a Bronze, but oh, well. It was fun. Don't think I have fired it since. Target photo is from the prone position at 100 yards.
    Oh heck yes! Love the pictures.

Patriot
    Nice shooting and great pictures also, thanks for sharing with us.