Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NOS USGI Garand Triggers F/S

NOS USGI Garand Triggers F/S

READ THIS FIRST
    If you want parts please post "Ill take ****" here followed by a PM with your name and address
    No PayPal
    USPS Money Order, Cash at your risk or Personal Check if I know you
    Insurance is extra and must be asked for if wanted

Found some more triggers so.............

30 ( 11left)- unissued triggers, not refinished, pin in the white. They were packaged 20 per pack but were taken out for inspection .

They are all dark in color,there are no light colored triggers as the first picture shows. They are all similar to the single trigger pictured at the bottom

These are mint new condition, Garand triggers will also work perfectly in your M1A . I have a bunch and want them gone so am pricing them to move
    $14.50 each plus $3.50 ship, no extra ship charge for multiple triggers

Listed on other forum

Last edited by Orlando; 01-21-2018 at 08:17 AM.
    "I am the master of my unspoken words, and a slave to those that should have remained unspoken. ...

"Official 2010 Mini-G & 2011 Summer Postal Shoot Biggest Looser"

Anyone who buys one of these BM59 kits out there should get one of these.

You sure wont find NOS triggers cheaper anywhere else
    "I am the master of my unspoken words, and a slave to those that should have remained unspoken. ...

Quote Originally Posted by timshufflin View Post
    Anyone who buys one of these BM59 kits out there should get one of these.
    Thinking of a trip to Club Fed?
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

still have some left,get them before they are gone................

Junior Cadet
    Quote Originally Posted by Punch The Clown View Post
    Thinking of a trip to Club Fed?
    Not sure I follow your drift. I presume you are suggesting someone is trying to make an illegal full-auto.

The triggers for sale are Garand triggers, which are semi-auto only in a Garand, semi only in an M14, and semi only in a BM59.

And even with a full-auto BM59 trigger, you need several additional parts to make the full-auto work (I think - I know you do on an M14, I don't know BM59 well enough to be sure, but I think it is the same).

Quote Originally Posted by ShootingSight View Post
    Not sure I follow your drift. I presume you are suggesting someone is trying to make an illegal full-auto.

The triggers for sale are Garand triggers, which are semi-auto only in a Garand, semi only in an M14, and semi only in a BM59.

And even with a full-auto BM59 trigger, you need several additional parts to make the full-auto work (I think - I know you do on an M14, I don't know BM59 well enough to be sure, but I think it is the same).
    Yes you are correct. The trigger with the extension for select fire should not be problematic, however remember you are like a leaf in the wind subject to the fancy of the atf. M16 triggers are on the no list from the atf because they are missing a piece! I personally couldn't give a f**k about their nonsensical rules but many people would rather be safe than sorry.
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

Junior Cadet
    M16 triggers might be different, but I believe Springfield sold and perhaps still sells the M1A with the M14 trigger in it that has the extension.

I didn't realize that Springfield sales were the litmus test for legality. I'm not trying to start a pissing war here. Tim suggested that instead of destroying a really nice original BM59 trigger (for those that may be a bit paranoid) you can simply purchase an M1 trigger from Orlando and not have to give a second thought as to the possibility that some govt. retard will inspect your evil rifle and decide that with the use of a shoe lace and a wad of gun you can convert your clone to a machine gun.

Junior Cadet
    So while you get to say what you meant, because it is your post, let me tell you how it came across to me as a reader: You were suggesting that if someone bought a Garand trigger for a BM59, they were setting themselves up for a Federal charge. My answer was exactly that they were not, regardless of what trigger they used, and that purchasing a trigger that the OP had for sale was not a risk.

So we were both making the point that a Garand trigger is legal. I think we were both also making the point that the BM59 trigger is legal as well. We're going to have to work harder at finding something to disagree about.

By the way, on the subject of a nice original BM59 trigger, I have about 40 new/old stock ones. Are they worth anything ?