Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dont Forget Walking Dead Premiere

Well, Neegan was squirming a bit inside that shelter.

I do not care what level of "fantasy" this series is, that situation with Rick and posse driving up to Neegan's front door like that just can't happen. If it did, there would be blood everywhere! There were 5 or 6 peeps with Neegan out on that loading dock? Not one serious hit? Neegan caught one in the leg it seemed. Total crap. I'm no serious strategist but while I had Neegans attention up front, I'd have at least 3-5 snipers behind me ready to take care of business.

But then again, if I were Rick, the Governor would't have lasted more than an episode or two and neither would Neegan.
    !

Founding Member Prince Humperdink's Avatar
    I won't be able to see it until it comes out on Netflix next year.
    "The advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation ... forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition, more insurmountable than any which a simple government of any form can admit of." -- James Madison (1788)

Quote Originally Posted by canes7 View Post
    I do not care what level of "fantasy" this series is, that situation with Rick and posse driving up to Neegan's front door like that just can't happen. If it did, there would be blood everywhere! There were 5 or 6 peeps with Neegan out on that loading dock? Not one serious hit? Neegan caught one in the leg it seemed. Total crap. I'm no serious strategist but while I had Neegans attention up front, I'd have at least 3-5 snipers behind me ready to take care of business.

But then again, if I were Rick, the Governor would't have lasted more than an episode or two and neither would Neegan.
    Yep! Oddly the snipers took every guard off the roof with one clean shot and they also took other watchers off buildings and deer stands with one shot. Still, the very same sniper couldn't take the Posse off the front porch with Neegan? Welcome to Fantasy Island LMFAO.

Founding Member
    I let this one slip by me. I’ll have to catch it online.

So, does anyone think that tonight the Alexandrians will realize the reason they weren't able to take out Negin was that they don't have sights on their rifles? If they figure that one out, the show will wrap up in an episode or two.

I did see some sights on the firearms last episode.

Quote Originally Posted by timshufflin View Post
    I did see some sights on the firearms last episode.
    Was it in pairs? Like front and back. Were they being used?
    !

I saw pairs being used in last nights episode. Some of the rear flips were between flips.