Thread: How Many Emails...

Founding Member

How Many Emails...

How many emails will the CMP send regarding the 1911 sales? Seems like I’m getting a new “clarification” email every week.

Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by cuppednlocked View Post
    How many emails will the CMP send regarding the 1911 sales? Seems like I’m getting a new “clarification” email every week.

Yeah, quit reading the revision to the clarification clarifying the revision from last time.......

WHAT they should do is get their ducks in a row. Once done say nothing until the rules and program is ready. Then when they have whatever amount of pistols ready launch the announcement at 3AM in the morning so I can get a coffee and read all the lunacy posted.

Whoever is in charge of the 1911 program is either a masochist or very lonely. Why would you keep stirring up that hornets nest over and over? I agree with Greg, get you ducks in a row. Know what you are going to do, announce it then do it. Test your communication on idiots so you know what the worst return communication will be.

When I saw the clarification come thru I laughed my ass off.
    !

Founding Member
    With the first email I thought, "ok, the groundwork has been established".

Then the second (first clarification email) came and I thought, "ok, they didn't really think this through and needed to stem the tide".

After the third (second clarification email) arrived I knew, "this is a total CF".

War Room Ready
    Hmmmm.... let's see.... "Government Information"...... "Civilian Program"........ "Military Intelligence".... Nope, no oxymorons there. Hee Hee Heee