Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Have An Illness And I Need Help With A Cure

I Have An Illness And I Need Help With A Cure

I have white guilt. All throughout my school days and even in college I was constantly reminded of the atrocities that my people committed against the blacks. To this very day there isn't a movie or television show that doesn't slip in the mis-treatment of blacks by the whites in this country. Can I ever get cured? In my entire life I never committed an act of racism or bias but I still hate myself for what I have done (if that makes any sense?). Will I ever get better?
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

I refuse to let the snowflake liberals make me feel guilty for something I didn't do.
    John

Don't worry if plan "A" fails, there are still 25 other letters in the alphabet.

Looking for S/A bayonets s/n 922033 & 1045220

Proud Member of M1CC #112

Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by Punch The Clown View Post
    In my entire life I never committed an act of racism or bias but I still hate myself for what I have done (if that makes any sense?). Will I ever get better?

Yeah...."Never committed an act"....You were too busy posting crazy crap (which was damn entertaining) and getting kicked off the CMP site.....LMAO Tell you the truth, kind of miss the old days.

Quote Originally Posted by ordmm View Post
    Yeah...."Never committed an act"....You were too busy posting crazy crap (which was damn entertaining) and getting kicked off the CMP site.....LMAO Tell you the truth, kind of miss the old days.
    cmp's loss I say!
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

Founding Member
    I would say Suicide is the only way LIberal turds will be happy.( all Conservative white males do this very DEED) Toolman

War Room Ready
    I get it Stu, I'm of German decent (3rd gen American). One of the funniest things was a guy complaining to my sup before I retired that I was anti-Semitic. My sup told him "I'll be sure to let his wife and daughter (who are Jewish) know about that".

And as far as the color issue goes, wonder what would happen if I wanted to start "White Entertainment Television" network like B.E.T.
    Or "White History Month". Or the "White Music Awards", or...... ?????
    Last edited by Bob W; 12-13-2017 at 09:58 PM.

Bob, you have German guilt too. No hope for you.

I'm East Texas mutt on my mom's side, and Jewish on my dad's side - I ain't guilty of nothing!

Eli

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    I'm East Texas mutt on my mom's side, and Jewish on my dad's side - I ain't guilty of nothing!

Eli
    You have to lynch yourself.

War Room Ready
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post

Eli
    Except poor grammar.

How's it going down there Eli, how's the new babe? Haven't heard much about your re-construction, let's stir Tim up a bit!