Thread: A Shufflin Merry Christmas!

A Shufflin Merry Christmas!

As we all know Tim wishes "The Christmas Gift" on a lot of folk, for the most part liberals. My Wife doesn't allow me to wish "The Gift" as she feels it is just wrong to wish things like aids and bone cancer to others, but I'm sure most of you don't have the same constraints. If I could give a big shout out I guess the first "thing" on my list would be chuck schumer. Feel free to wish a "Shufflin Christmas" to those deserving individuals. And to my BT family and extended family I wish you all a true Merry Christmas!!

Last edited by Punch The Clown; 12-19-2017 at 11:34 AM.
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

When wishing the xmas gift, it is important to always wish "it" the Merry Xmas. Never use a noun or pronoun which describes something as human, it is not.

I would like to wish a Shuffin Christmas to schumer, pelosi, the clintons, feinstein, whoopie, clooney, biden, obama, sanders, fonda, sharpton, the entire liberal news media, etc, etc, etc. I could go on and on, but Tim would have to pay $$$$ for more disk space on his forum server.

I do wish a very MERRY CHRISTMAS to all the BT members and their families.
    John

Don't worry if plan "A" fails, there are still 25 other letters in the alphabet.

Looking for S/A bayonets s/n 922033 & 1045220

Proud Member of M1CC #112