Thread: Elections Have Consequences

Elections Have Consequences

A quick review of the new tax reform. I won't be saving a dime. And living in a blue state I accept my penalty.
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

Sounds more like, "Locations have consequences!"

Eli

The CNN calculator says I'll have 4.8% more take home dollars in my pay and my tax burden goes down by just over 5%. Then they tried to convince me that it was horrible. Then they said Trump boils puppies in oil and run children over with tanks.

I don't know what to believe.
    !

Canes, I love you. I just went to Max Lott's Tax Calculator and I will be saving over 2k with the new plan. Nat as much as if I lived in another state but not the doom and gloom the local media has been dishing out!
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

If you ever want someone to commit suicide, make sure all their senses can only pickup liberal media offerings.

Glad I could help.
    !

I used this calculator although I'm sure there are others.

http://taxplancalculator.com/

War Room Ready
    Tried a few different calculators, since retired now it won't affect me much. Some say 0, some say I'll pay a little, $500 or so. Pay it happily to impede the liberal pukes at any turn.

with the businesses, my tax returns are far too complicated to just plug into a calculator. I can guarantee you, that with the business tax savings, standard deductions, etc., I'm going to save a shit-ton
    [SIGPIC]

Founding Member Prince Humperdink's Avatar
    According to the calculator,we will benefit...the horror!!!!!
    "The advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation ... forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition, more insurmountable than any which a simple government of any form can admit of." -- James Madison (1788)