Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1911 parkerizing?

1911 parkerizing?

Any chance that you offer your services for the other best weapon from WWII? (1911?). This one may need some love. Not sure if I知 going to blue it or park it... thoughts?55AF2667-AEF5-4737-B1C4-5934F57939F2.jpg
    Q: What is best in life?
    A: To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!

I can't find my magnifying glass
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

War Room Ready
    Quote Originally Posted by medman View Post
    Any chance that you offer your services for the other best weapon from WWII? (1911?). This one may need some love. Not sure if I知 going to blue it or park it... thoughts?55AF2667-AEF5-4737-B1C4-5934F57939F2.jpg
    OH NO!!! How could you desecrate a National Monument by molesting its historical state?? The ghosts of the soldiers who handled that piece will now roam the night malcontent!! It's a tragedy of epic proportion....... Blasphemy!...
    oh wait a minute.... that one belonged to a supply clerk in Akron Ohio........never mind..............

Or maybe the CMP will offer the service, then it will be approved and not considered re-blued, just an authorized repair
    Last edited by Bob W; 01-07-2018 at 01:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob W View Post
    OH NO!!! How could you desecrate a National Monument by molesting its historical state?? The ghosts of the soldiers who handled that piece will now roam the night malcontent!! It's a tragedy of epic proportion....... Blasphemy!...
    oh wait a minute.... that one belonged to a supply clerk in Akron Ohio........never mind..............

Or maybe the CMP will offer the service, then it will be approved and not considered re-blued, just an authorized

repair
    LOL! Or maybe it痴 a MKIV S80 surplus Colt from Israel.
    A: To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!

Quote Originally Posted by Bob W View Post

Or maybe the CMP will offer the service, then it will be approved and not considered re-blued, just an authorized repair
    I知 pretty sure that one belonged to a cross-dressing company clerk from Toledo, Oh. No repark necessary, just wipe of the mascara and lipstick.
    !

This thread has taken an unanticipated turn... Im curious what will come next.

War Room Ready
    Quote Originally Posted by medman View Post
    This thread has taken an unanticipated turn... Im curious what will come next.
    You Rabblerouser, Yes, I'll be flamed as soon as they read this.
    Last edited by Bob W; 01-07-2018 at 01:29 PM.

War Room Ready
    Quote Originally Posted by canes7 View Post
    I知 pretty sure that one belonged to a cross-dressing company clerk from Toledo, Oh. No repark necessary, just wipe of the mascara and lipstick.
    Yeah, but you'll never get rid of that smell, did you ever notice if you give your wife something to hold in her purse for you it never smells the same again?

My specialty is the Garand, M1 Carbine and 1903. I do all guns but they must come completely torn down with NO two parts attached to each other. All pins and springs should be left with you at home. You would simply fill out the order form on my site with your address and phone info, pick a parkerizing color, in the notes put $125 park job which includes shipping when pertaining to handguns.

I have seen a 1911 reparked by Tim. Top quality stuff. Or was that you Stu?
    "I have absolutely no idea why you would trust something as important as your life to the people on this forum." Fogtripper 1-6-10