Thread: Trump about face 180 now wants to give aliens citizenship?!!!

Trump about face 180 now wants to give aliens citizenship?!!!

Read the article and substitute “obama” for trump. Now how pissed are you?
    [SIGPIC]

democrats want green cards for illegals so trump gives them citizenship. Amazing.
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

Founding Member Prince Humperdink's Avatar
    You can't blame me,I'm a Libertarian.He's always been a democrat,either on paper or heart.
    "The advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation ... forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition, more insurmountable than any which a simple government of any form can admit of." -- James Madison (1788)

Patriot
    Share all your concerns about the immigration thing.

But, if I remember correctly it was either Trump or Clinton so there is that.

And, maybe just maybe, Trump will use a tried and proven exit strategy from any negotiations....Last time all he had to do was allegedly call some shithole a shithole and the Dems went nutz.

Going to be interesting how this all turns out. Definitely has the potential to be a major game changer for the 2018 midterm elections.

Even mentioning giving illegal aliens citizenship does nothing but piss off the base. I keep hearing how polls say that the American people are for citizenship and DACA but I'm not at all convinced by these polls.

Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by timshufflin View Post
    Even mentioning giving illegal aliens citizenship does nothing but piss off the base. I keep hearing how polls say that the American people are for citizenship and DACA but I'm not at all convinced by these polls.
    Yeah, lots of concerns/disappointment coming from Trump's base. But, seems like it's worse on the Dem-Lib side of things as what has been offered does not come close to what Chuck and Nancy expected. They are calling Trump's plan "racist". LMAO

And the "Polls". Read an article that showed the poll question asked only about amnesty for the DACA illegals something like 70% said yeah, give it to them. But when the question included "at the expense of the military and the U.S. budget" it swung wildly down into the 35% bracket which is why Shumer last week walked away. Dems love polling. And it's looking like Trump totally enjoys flocking with them .