Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FOR SALE---Highly Collectaibe CMP GREEN plastic shippings cases......

Patriot

FOR SALE---Highly Collectible CMP GREEN plastic shipping cases......

Well, most of us knew this day would come I guess.

It's been reported on the CMP website that the Green cases imprinted with "CMP" appear to be a thing of the past. No green cases....A sad day indeed.

http://forums.thecmp.org/showthread.php?t=224035

Must be a very controversial issue as the thread in now locked.

Anyway, for those of you who will feel somewhat cheated by not having a "green" case and would like to invest in what will most probably become a highly valued collectable, we offer "Green" CMP plastic shipping containers with the cardboard sleeve. If you like, can print up some sort of letter of provenance.

Price for this investment grade, sure to be a collectable, is $99.99 each. NO SHIPPING OPTION OFFERED! FOR PICKUP ONLY IN SE Wisconsin!

MAGA!
    Last edited by ordmm; 02-23-2018 at 01:40 PM.

Are these cases original or have they been "corrected"? I have noticed that they colors vary between a lighter green and a darker. Can you hand pick? Do they come with a C.O.A.?
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

Are they building rack grade cases up from parts?
    !

Patriot
    Mr. Punch, Sir,

Absolutely original. Some even have some kind of DNA on the shipping cases. Obviously the previous owner could not control themselves upon opening the case and viewing the treasure inside!

Sorry, the "hand picked" option is a no go. We strictly abide by "luck of the draw"....unless of course a sticky note with a $20 is attached.

Of course can only ship to locations that have not banned gun cases.

Thank you for the interest!

Patriot
    This does not seem fair as I live in Fl and will not be able to make the trip. When I have some time I will make up new plan for you to go by that better suits me.

War Room Ready
    Or perhaps some clever entremanure will offer the rare opportunity to "pre-order" the tan case w/blk imprint- only $129.99- be the first to receive the new version! Why wait? (subject to stock on hand. of course) First 100 orders will have serial # (Sharpie applied)
    Last edited by Bob W; 02-23-2018 at 06:19 PM.

Is there a limit on how many collectable cases I can buy ?
    John

Don't worry if plan "A" fails, there are still 25 other letters in the alphabet.

Looking for S/A bayonets s/n 922033 & 1045220

Proud Member of M1CC #112

Do you allow a agent that lives close to you to hand pick one for me???????????????/
    "I am the master of my unspoken words, and a slave to those that should have remained unspoken. ...

"Official 2010 Mini-G & 2011 Summer Postal Shoot Biggest Looser"

Founding Member Prince Humperdink's Avatar
    I guess I'll leave mine in a safe now,so they don't get scratched,and depreciate?!!
    "The advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation ... forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition, more insurmountable than any which a simple government of any form can admit of." -- James Madison (1788)

I store my hackberry stocks in mine to conserve space. I'm waiting for the Stock Emporium to start selling the hackberrys so I can load up on some more for future builds. mark johnson says they are far superior to American walnut.
    Last edited by Punch The Clown; 02-24-2018 at 02:46 PM.
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau