Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Promotion???

Founding Member
    I'm so SAD. I did not realize. That my taxes where paying sooo many peoples way! I will pray for you all! Peace toolman

I pray your taxes will go up so my income will to
    "I am the master of my unspoken words, and a slave to those that should have remained unspoken. ...

"Official 2010 Mini-G & 2011 Summer Postal Shoot Biggest Looser"

Founding Member
    LOL, Normal reply!!! I wont saying anything else ! Because I will make some government employee's mad! Peace toolman

( I just wish there was mandatory classes in high school that taught kids all about taxes! Taking from others and then the federal/state/local deciding where it goes. And to whom it goes to! Then telling me I'm patriotic because I pay taxes )

War Room Ready
    Quote Originally Posted by toolman View Post
    LOL, Normal reply!!! I wont saying anything else ! Because I will make some government employee's mad! Peace toolman

( I just wish there was mandatory classes in high school that taught kids all about taxes! Taking from others and then the federal/state/local deciding where it goes. And to whom it goes to! Then telling me I'm patriotic because I pay taxes )
    I taught my Grandkids about taxes when they were young with their Halloween candy. I explained that even though other kids stayed home and didn't go work and get candy, the Democrats thought they should share the candy they had worked for.
    And that Republicans thought they should keep what they earned. My Grandson said " I'm A-publican".
    Their second lesson was when I take a bite of their ice cream when I walk by- they scream "Grandpa No Tax!"
    Last edited by Bob W; 03-01-2018 at 03:24 AM.