Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: trump SUCKS and I want my vote back!

trump SUCKS and I want my vote back!

Anyone just watch trump (liberal, progressive, democrat in republican clothes) have its big round table on gun control with feinstein sitting to its left? I counted no less then 5 infringements on the 2nd Amendment that trump endorsed. I am sincerely sorry that I voted for it. I will never vote for it again. I was suckered into believing that it would be a Man when it mattered.
    -It wants you to have a national buyers card to purchase a firearm face to face in your State.
    -It wants all firearms tracked.
    -If you are accused of domestic violence it wants your guns taken first then your trial, due process later.
    -It wants you to be 21 to buy ANY firearm (If they can raise it to 21 then they can raise it to ANY arbitrary number).
    -It empathized with feinstein on a "weapons of war" ban. It then told feinstein to bring that up in committee.
    -It says it will ban ALL bump stocks and that congress not even worry itself about putting that in the bill because it has that covered.

If this was oboombyaa sitting there like king, we'd all be puking. It's not though, it's a "republican" so I guess we just sell our freedoms cheaply. By the way, trump as much said just that!

Here, spend an hour with a whole bunch of alcohol.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JitAzzhosU

Founding Member
    I'm a little sadden also. But here in Indiana if you get a restraining order on you. You cant have any weapons at your home or on yourself already. The bump stock issue pushes the limit IMHO. I can live my whole life without them. But I don't like spending money on spraying ammo anyways. My biggest concern is the age limit being raised . But that is East coast thinking. The day after my 18th birthday I bought a Ruger 10/22. One of happiest days.

Side Note: I think OLE Trumpy is getting just a little to big for his britches!!!!!
    Last edited by toolman; 02-28-2018 at 07:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by toolman View Post
    I'm a little sadden also. But here in Indiana if you get a restraining order on you. You cant have any weapons at your home or on yourself already. The bump stock issue pushes the limit IMHO. I can live my whole life without them. But I don't like spending money on spraying ammo anyways. My biggest concern is the age limit being raised . But that is East coast thinking. The day after my 18th birthday I bought a Ruger 10/22. One of happiest days.

Side Note: I think OLE Trumpy is getting just a little to big for his britches!!!!!
    Brother toolman, on what planet is telling a free MAN or WOMAN that you have to be older then the age required to legally sign a contract not an infringement? If the age can be raised to 21, why not 25, 30, 50,...

Even more, the biggest murder took place in vegas by a POS over 60! Why aren't 60 year old being talked about for a ban? What in the hell is going on this country?

I know most of us here do not give two craps about bump stocks. I ask that you start caring. What if the bump stock guy, the shotgun guy, the bow guy, the muzzle loader guy, all sit on their hands when it's your firearm on the chopping block?

One thing I know for absolute certainty, your firearm WILL be on the chopping block. You cannot give one single inch. There is NO negotiation. That entire silly meeting there was not one mention of the US Constitution because they just don't give a crap.

Infringement-

Definition of infringe

infringed; infringingtransitive verb
    : to encroach upon in a way that violates law or the rights of another

Imagine the death of 1000 cuts. Once the big box stores a brought to submission and stop selling guns then how hard will it be to put the little guys out of business. Banks already are on the attack and not handling business form firearm related companies. They’ll never be happy, it’s always be more, more and more....
    !

Founding Member
    Maybe I wrote it wrong or you misunderstood!! I think raising the age IS TOTAL crap!!! But why 18? Why cant it be 16?! I have been self employed now for almost 18 years! I feel sorry for the family or families who will be ran out of business because a president can do a executive order!!! Not far from ME is a young company who designed the echo trigger for Ar15's ? THEY WILL BE NEXT !!

Founding Member
    BUT WE ALL HAVE TO ADMIT!!! bump stocks push the limit!! But IMHO it is ATF's call. And they have ruled on it. So Mr. President keep your NOSE out of it!

Founding Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canes7 View Post
    Imagine the death of 1000 cuts. Once the big box stores a brought to submission and stop selling guns then how hard will it be to put the little guys out of business. Banks already are on the attack and not handling business form firearm related companies. They’ll never be happy, it’s always be more, more and more....
    Maybe because I have always tried to buy from the small guy. I bet I haven't bought 2 firearms in 30 years from a store that had more than 2 employee's!

1000 cuts is a truism. I'm still trying to figure out how our Grandparents rolled on full auto.

trump just decided that we will ignore the 2nd Amendment, 4th Amendment, 5th Amendment, 14th Amendment, and I'm sure there are a couple more. This Cheeto-head piece of shit has to go. We would have been better under clinton.
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau