Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: trump SUCKS and I want my vote back!

Cadet
    Yea , pretty much the Repubs have infringed more than the Dem's did. You cannot trust a politician when your liberties are at stake. A rogue businessman made it to POUS. His agenda is not the Repub agenda or the Dem agenda. he's a 1 term guy for sure. He doesn't represent my views at all. He is not "the Devil we know". Brace for impact is all we gun owners have left . Write you rep's and senators and let them know you dont stand behind constitutional infringement. I thought it was funny that everyone thought the Hearing protection act was a sure thing because of Trump. Sorry Tim for my rant. I'm not usually very inclusive on political threads but decided I would write my thoughts on this one.
    Last edited by SSBiggun; 03-01-2018 at 10:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by toolman View Post
    For your guys wife sake. I hope you all are this passionate in bed! Peace toolman
    Next time you see her, ask!

Founding Member Prince Humperdink's Avatar
    I remember when I didn't vote for trumplestiltskin,because I'm a Libertarian..I was pretty much told that I hated America,well,I knew it was a democrap most of it's life!!
    "The advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation ... forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition, more insurmountable than any which a simple government of any form can admit of." -- James Madison (1788)

"MAGA" really meant "Make America Gunless Already".
    "The advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation ... forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition, more insurmountable than any which a simple government of any form can admit of." -- James Madison (1788)

Patriot
    The crap that's going on right now is far from over.

Link below to a LONG update on what's going on with Trump. DC. Gun legislation issues. Pretty interesting. NOTE---the comment about "bigger threats on state level". Keep in mind that your elected officials in the state you live in have great sway right now in Congress and the Senate. Dems like Shumer can blow gas all they want but without a majority he's screwed.

Let your Congress person and Senator know what YOU EXPECT. Read the article. http://www.subguns.com/boards/sword.cgi?read=2657450

Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Humperdink View Post
    I remember when I didn't vote for trumplestiltskin,because I'm a Libertarian..I was pretty much told that I hated America,well,I knew it was a democrap most of it's life!!

Well doubt it would violate your, or those of any other persons political orientation to suggest you contribute some of your Libertarian green to the ILA, or use their site to easily message the politicians that represent you...... https://www.nraila.org/

Quote Originally Posted by ordmm View Post
    Well doubt it would violate your, or those of any other persons political orientation to suggest you contribute some of your Libertarian green to the ILA, or use their site to easily message the politicians that represent you...... https://www.nraila.org/
    I just renewed my membership last week.I can't say I have any green,just copper,nickle,and zinc.I also write my reps about firearms issues.

ps,I try to give to GOA when I can.
    https://gunowners.org/join.htm
    Last edited by Prince Humperdink; 03-01-2018 at 03:00 PM.

Founding Member
    I'll say this, the situation has polarized me to be more active in contacting my elected representatives.

Patriot
    This latest anti-second Amendment push is not over yet, but looks like the NRA had a come-to-zeus meeting with the President and explained to Pres. Trump the error of his ways. Looks like the White House is walking things back quite a bit. Also looks like the majority of Republicans (still some back stabbing rinos) have little stomach for gun control.

Anyway......No doubt about it--the NRA is the major target of the Democrats.

NRA is going to need all the $UPPORT they can get. Give to the NRA ILA first, and then back it up with GOA and or local and state organizations that make it known to Local, State, and Federal Gov't that they are not to be screwing with the Constitution.

Easy way to send the message......https://www.nraila.org/

War Room Ready
    10) Jane Fonda
    9) Adam Gadahn
    8) Aldrich Ames
    7) Aaron Burr
    6) Julius and Ethel Rosenberg
    5) Robert Hanssen
    4) Midal Hasan
    3) John Walker Jr.
    2) Benedict Arnold
    1) Donald Trump

Oh...Forgot Marcus Julius Brutus- He is most similar to the current P.E.N.I.S. uh..... I mean P.O.T.U.S.
    Last edited by Bob W; 03-02-2018 at 06:50 PM.