Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: trump SUCKS and I want my vote back!

You'll get some disagreement on Aaron Burr.
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

War Room Ready
    Quote Originally Posted by Punch The Clown View Post
    You'll get some disagreement on Aaron Burr.
    Yeah, I know you New Yorkers stick together. Oh well, I'll take 90% approval, better than anyone else is doing in politics these days.

I was talking about him killing Hamilton. A couple of people around here consider him a hero for that one.
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

War Room Ready
    I know Stu- I had a history prof who LOVED that guy, but she was French, so I probably didn't give her the inherent credibility she deserved. I'm not crazy about Hamilton either, among many other things he started the tax on whiskey. And I think most of Burr's problems were Wilkinson's.
    Last edited by Bob W; 03-02-2018 at 09:41 PM.

trump just decided that we will ignore the 2nd Amendment, 4th Amendment, 5th Amendment, 14th Amendment, and I'm sure there are a couple more. This Cheeto-head piece of shit has to go. We would have been better under clinton.
    Stu,
    If you really believe that it's time to turn in your man card and surrender ALL of your firearms.
    Jon

Jon, this new york libtard has no concept of the Constitution and will sell us out in a heartbeat. #$%^ schumer was playing him like a fiddle stroking his ego telling him that it takes a tough President like him to get gun control passed.

Patriot
    I'm hoping against hope that maybe he's just throwing them stuff that he knows will never pass just to appear to be the good guy to the dens but I'm probably wrong and also anybody that can spread the word out there on some of the Facebook gun forums I've been spanked by Facebook I've got a 30-day time out I won't be back on till April 1st I heard an anti-gunners Feelings by calling him a unknowledgeable dipstick
    I erased my signature and don't know why.

Dep, I think you are giving him too much credit. He isn't that smart.

Dep, I think you are giving him too much credit. He isn't that smart.
    No Punch, IT isn't that smart. I'll say it again though, no matter what you do not renounce the Bill of Rights the way it did no matter what the trickery.

Quote Originally Posted by timshufflin View Post
    No Punch, IT isn't that smart. I'll say it again though, no matter what you do not renounce the Bill of Rights the way it did no matter what the trickery.
    Agreed!!!!