Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: trump SUCKS and I want my vote back!

Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by Punch The Clown View Post
    Jon, this new york libtard has no concept of the Constitution and will sell us out in a heartbeat. #$%^ schumer was playing him like a fiddle stroking his ego telling him that it takes a tough President like him to get gun control passed.

Just to lend some credibility to your standard regarding the politicians who represent you---Just wondering, who represents you and your 2nd amendment rights on a federal, state, and municipal level. Just curious......
    Last edited by ordmm; 03-06-2018 at 01:45 PM.

You know where I live and I have no one at any level safeguarding my rights. There should be a road sign "Now Entering New York-Please Check Your Rights At The Door"
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

Junior Cadet
    There is really no politician you can trust - ever. However, a vote for Trump in the long run is significantly more advantageous to the cause of freedom and the ideals of the Republic than staying at home and not voting. Would you have rather had Hillary? At some point we are going to have to do what they did in 1775 at Lexington and Concord. It has always been letting free men stay free. Unfortunately, it is not a question of IF but WHEN.