Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Consider not doing business with these companies

War Room Ready
    Here's a link to an interesting little article about google trying to censor the word "gun" I was unaware of- I guess they don't realize there are other search engines available. These ass-hats are all just going too far.

https://bearingarms.com/tom-k/2018/0...spectacularly/

War Room Ready
    Quote Originally Posted by Punch The Clown View Post
    I just did the same.
    Yep- Going to use the refund of my cancelled tickets to Salt Lake to take a nice drive to Park City instead and see my Brother. Glad I got the refundable ticket- Won't be needing that Alamo rental now either. And will drive right past the Best Western I used to stay at (on every winter trip there) to whatever Hotel my research shows is deserving.

This has really changed the way I spend. I have the time now that I'm retired to make every dollar vote. And I will continue to boycott regardless of the vacillating bastards changes in stance- DONE with all of them I discover. GO GEORGIA!

I contacted every one of these companies and told them that since the decided to "cut ties " with the NRA, I had decided to "cut ties" with them. Cancelled a credit card with 1st nat'l bank of Omaha I've had for about 15 years.
    I will spend my money somewhere else.