Thread: Mini G doubled??

Mini G doubled??

A question for some of the experts here. I took my mini G out wednesday and I had two doubles with the first clip. Didn't have anymore after that in about 7 or 8 more clips. I have shot this before and don't remember having this happen before.

Can that be cause by something I was doing with the trigger? A guy there said I was probably milking the trigger?

Any ideas?

After that first clip it did great and had a blast.

Thanks!

Sir, you have a "Bump Finger". Please remove the finger immediately and surrender it to local law enforcement for destruction.
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

Was a trigger job done? Trigger jobs make it far easier to bump fire. If you had a trigger job more weight can be added back on to make it much tougher to bump fire.

Myself, I just can't seem to get a bump fire off. I guess I'm just not good at it.

Hey Tim, no trigger job. It seems to me to have a long first stage (if that is the proper term) but then seems like the break isn't the same every time. Probably needs a trigger job.

Is it possible I'm being too easy with the trigger?

Also, like I said after that first en bloc it didn't happen again. Was using HXP. No misfires or misfeeds.

Punch, I'm in by God Texas so we don't have to turn in our bump stocks ...yet. If they decide they want it though, I do have a finger I'll be happy to give them!! Along with an old Texas saying... "Come and get it"

You could have had some "stuff" in the trigger, you could have milked it, who knows. Just keep an eye on it and if it needs help it's easy and cheap to do.

were you shooting off a bench? It is easy to bump fire if shooting off bench and you do not have rifle held back tight to shoulder and follow through with trigger pull.
    "I am the master of my unspoken words, and a slave to those that should have remained unspoken. ...

"Official 2010 Mini-G & 2011 Summer Postal Shoot Biggest Looser"

Orlando, that's probably it! I was resting it on some sand bags and now that I'm thinking about it I remember after the two doubles using my off hand to hold the buttstock tighter. I had a feeling someone here would have the answer. I will go back and check that but thinking back I'll bet dollars to donuts that is what I was doing.

Tim, I checked the trigger and didn't find any stuff in there.

I'll post the result next time I take it out.

By the way, a guy at the range saw it and said he had been thinking about having one built and after seeing mine said he was definitely going to do it - he really loved it.

Hold that sucker tight and pull trigger all the way backand I bet you wont have any more troubles. If you still have problems I can walk you through a function check
    "I am the master of my unspoken words, and a slave to those that should have remained unspoken. ...

"Official 2010 Mini-G & 2011 Summer Postal Shoot Biggest Looser"