Thread: Rick Scott "et tu Brute?"

War Room Ready

Rick Scott "et tu Brute?"

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKCN1GL2RA

Although the phrase is more often used to show an unexpected betrayal, I think it still applies . I think we knew this Republicrat would be among the first to fall.
    Last edited by Bob W; 03-09-2018 at 06:24 PM.

I can guarantee you that the democraps have professionals on call to maximize tragedies. I really don't think this fla. high school movement is grass roots. Why don't we do the same? You have to get down in the mud to beat those filthy democraps. I am tired of always taking the moral high round.
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

I can tell you why most of us don't go a protesting. We, uh uhum, have jobs.

... and this "One of them, Andrew Pollack, whose daughter Meadow was among those killed, hailed the bill as “a start.” " It's only always that too, "a start". libtards want it all! You cannot give one inch, one piece, not a bump stock nor waiting period nor age hike not anything. If our government can say that they need to raise the age to 21 then they can say they need to raise it to 25. If they can raise it to 25 then why not 30? 40? 80?

The Merry Christmas wish is never out of season.

When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

War Room Ready
    Now the clown is going to approve marriage for children, but raise the age for a rifle.
    I've been hurt more by bad marriages than firearms.
    Sad that you can enlist at 18 and kill for King and Country, but not go to the range and plink or hunt and put meat on the table when you get home.
    Hypocrite pussies.
    Last edited by Bob W; 03-10-2018 at 02:17 PM.

War Room Ready
    I just tried to email this joker and if you do you have to disclaim and allow your email address to be published as public record. (Yet all his email is private.)
    Now I have to set up a junk address I can dump when the hate mail overloads my inbox.