Thread: Realization

Realization

Look for it only in books, for it is no more than a dream remembered, a Civilization gone with the wind
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

Founding Member Prince Humperdink's Avatar
    That is so deep,Stu!
    "The advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation ... forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition, more insurmountable than any which a simple government of any form can admit of." -- James Madison (1788)

Can't take the credit. Margaret Mitchell wrote it. Last line in Gone With The Wind
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

War Room Ready
    Fleeing from the Cylon tyranny, the last battlestar, Galactica, leads a ragtag fugitive fleet on a lonely quest

Is Cylon a synonym for democrat?

Quote Originally Posted by Punch The Clown View Post
    Is Cylon a synonym for democrat?
    No. Cylons were fictional, rational machines. D's are all to real, and fueled by pure emotion.

Stu, be happy! We'll be dead soon and this crap won't matter. Yes our kids our doomed and our grandkids even more so but hey, we had some fun. Remember what I told you about 10 years ago? BLAME your grandparents generation, they completely screwed this place up with fdr. They were the KINGS of the WHIMP generations to come.