Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: These Few Words Say It All

Quote Originally Posted by ordmm View Post
    It seems the "transplant" thing goes on just about everywhere.
    It's happening in North Texas also. I walked into my office a few weeks ago with a rifle case and computer bag (wearing suit and tie, etc.). 5 minutes later building management comes in with security saying someone reported a man entered with a rifle, then proceeded to tell me that the building was a "weapons free" location (I'm not sure what that even means). I was polite, and responded that I wasn't sure exactly what they were talking about, but that if that had occurred it would be rectified in the next few minutes. They then left.

It's certainly the right of a private property owner to establish his own policies for his property. I have no problem with that. But for someone in this part of Texas to get excited about that situation? Absurd for where we are. (And this is not a big building, high rise, etc.). Every other office I've been here there has been no issue. Oh well, I guess it's something else to "get used to".

JGW

Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by Punch The Clown View Post
    Look at the pictures of Public Enemy #1. Tell me he doesn't look like he belongs in the hitler youth or something? Ever see him speak? He thrusts his hand in the air with a clenched fist and the crowd goes wild. Very hitleresque.

Public Enemy #2 is just an angry lesbian whose grandparents escaped the castro regieme. I'm sure they're proud of her.
    Well Stu....you might just be on to something.........https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whR7FtuMHUU
    Last edited by Punch The Clown; 03-31-2018 at 07:36 PM.

LMFAO!
    Yes I really am!

Public enemy number one isn't the alien looking Hitler kid or it's skinhead lesbian cohort... Public enemy number one is the cabal controlled media that foist this bullshit on the dimwitted masses.

Public enemy number two is the dimwitted masses.

Hey Punch,
    Maybe one of your infamous "Reach Around's" would straighten them up.
    Jon