Hey guys/guy since you're one in the same. I'm glad that you frequent here and find the site useful for your needs. fogtripper I don't review folks to get in the war room, have 5 posts and request to get in and you do. Come on over, again, and you'll be given access... again.

To all those that find the topic of CMP cronyism distasteful, well you're right, it is.

None of you would tolerate cronyism if your company were affected by a government entity. None of you would think much of it in your workplace either. MANY will tolerate it when someone else is affected, human nature I guess, I will not.

Battle Tested is not affiliated with the M1CC but Charlie Baker is a friend of mine. I will not sit idly by and see a friend done wrong by some common government bureaucrats ( the dumbest among us). Heck I won't see anyone done wrong by government but I'm sure not going to sit on my hands when a friend is affected.

I said this once before, to my own demise, what sort of person would put guns and money before friendship" That is the exact quote that got my screen name banned from the CMP.