Quote Originally Posted by Punch The Clown View Post
Eli, I hate to say it but I'm allowed. Living where I do it has always amazed me at the amount of liberal Jews. Of all people they should be the most suspicious of government folks around. Ever since the dyaspora they have been at best treated as second class citizens and at worst tortured and executed by the millions. Evangelical Christians support the State of Israel and new york Jews support the palestinians? What am I missing here? Help me understand my Brother.
A lot of us don't support the State of Israel because it's too liberal. With that said, most Jews - especially Orthodox - support the State of Israel out of necessity; too many times in history Jews have had to relocate against their will and many want a safe place to go.
As for the 'Jewish' anti-Israel protestors, many actually aren't Jews! Here in Houston, people claiming to be Neturei Karta (the guys that dress like Hassidic Jews despite not being Hassidic) turned out to not actually be Jews, they were approached by local Jews that spoke Hebrew and Yiddish and they spoke neither - and not much English for that matter. Most of the rest are various leftist debris, of similar mentality to self-hating White people.

Eli