Thread: Charles Krauthammer R.I.P.

Charles Krauthammer R.I.P.

Charles Krauthammer, a longtime Fox News contributor, Pulitzer Prize winner, Harvard-trained psychiatrist and best-selling author who came to be known as the dean of conservative commentators, died Thursday. He was 68.
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

The world lost a real advocate for the truth.
    !

Both my wife Dawn and I were heartbroken over this news and equally saddened last week when we found out he had cancer. Charles was one of the very few people to be cured of the childhood disease "liberalism". Many have been cured in their 20's but only a very few have been cured in adulthood. Charles wasn't all the way to bright on individual liberty but when you consider where he came from, a demoturd, he wasn't to bad. Charles was a joy to hear in debate, tough man to out reason.

Founding Member Prince Humperdink's Avatar
    This saddens me,even though I knew it was coming.
    "The advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation ... forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition, more insurmountable than any which a simple government of any form can admit of." -- James Madison (1788)