Thread: Don't Buy otterbox

Don't Buy otterbox

Company is a bunch of thieves. When I bought my otterbox it came with an unconditional lifetime warranty. Now they say they were losing too much money and they will not honor the warranty. I will never buy another thing from them.
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

Quote Originally Posted by Punch The Clown View Post
    Company is a bunch of thieves. When I bought my otterbox it came with an unconditional lifetime warranty. Now they say they were losing too much money and they will not honor the warranty. I will never buy another thing from them.
    Phone case ? cooler ? duffle bag ?
    John

Don't worry if plan "A" fails, there are still 25 other letters in the alphabet.

Looking for S/A bayonets s/n 922033 & 1045220

Proud Member of M1CC #112

Quote Originally Posted by Punch The Clown View Post
    For your iPhone 2?
    I got them to give me a refund on an obsolete case one time, and promptly bought one on Amazon.

Eli

Iphone 5 case
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

Buy a Samsung S8 Active and never worry about a case again.

It took three years of harassment to get Stu to buy that iPhone 5.
    "I have absolutely no idea why you would trust something as important as your life to the people on this forum." Fogtripper 1-6-10

Did he lose a bet or something?

My flip phone worked fine. Why replace it?