Thread: Gun Show Display Setup Questions

Gun Show Display Setup Questions

I am thinking about displaying my collection at the local gun show. This will be a first for me so I'll take any pointers/suggestions that you guys have. I have display stands for the rifles ready to go. I will have some information wrote up for each manufacture Springfield, Winchester, H&R, IHC. Plan is to put them in small display stands, not to small but not 8.5x11. What size have you guys used or seen that seem to work? I know there is more so we will start with here first.

Are you going to be selling anything. Most gun “shows” aren’t for showing. They are for selling
    [SIGPIC]

They do an end of the year show where you show off your collection. They have multiple categories. The displays need to be in an educational format. Sort of like a middle/high school science fair.

Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by Brinks352 View Post
    I am thinking about displaying my collection at the local gun show. This will be a first for me so I'll take any pointers/suggestions that you guys have. I have display stands for the rifles ready to go. I will have some information wrote up for each manufacture Springfield, Winchester, H&R, IHC. Plan is to put them in small display stands, not to small but not 8.5x11. What size have you guys used or seen that seem to work? I know there is more so we will start with here first.
    Each year in May the OGCA includes an area for display. It's a great event and includes many museum grade displays.

If you can find some pictures online of the OGCA display show it may help give you some ideas on how to display your collection.

Here's a link to one of the display shows...http://www.ogca.com/images/Fall%2020...Newsletter.pdf

This is what the show here does also.

Quote Originally Posted by ordmm View Post
    Each year in May the OGCA includes an area for display. It's a great event and includes many museum grade displays.

If you can find some pictures online of the OGCA display show it may help give you some ideas on how to display your collection.

Here's a link to one of the display shows...http://www.ogca.com/images/Fall%2020...Newsletter.pdf