Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Refinishing a CMP Stock

Junior Cadet
    Mr JGW--Hoping u are still around, and will let us know how the stock turned out. I appreciate you showing us the 2 different methods, and look forward how the 2nd stock turned out--
    "I have never seen a situation so desperate that the arrival of a policeman did not make worse"
    Brendan Behan, Irish poet

Cadet
    Quote Originally Posted by Polock View Post
    Mr JGW--Hoping u are still around, and will let us know how the stock turned out. I appreciate you showing us the 2 different methods, and look forward how the 2nd stock turned out--
    Yes, Im watching this intently. Thank you for sharing. I have a similar CMP stock, as dry and brown as..... can be.

Junior Cadet
    Mt JGW---Hoping u are still around, and will keep us informed of your experiences--you are helping us to avoid problems by sharing your info--

I am assuming (always a bad thing) your stock is hackberry??
    "I have never seen a situation so desperate that the arrival of a policeman did not make worse"
    Brendan Behan, Irish poet

Looks like the cmp birch which is uglier than hackberry
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau