Thread: I Have To Share What Happened To Me-It Is My Civic Duty

I Have To Share What Happened To Me-It Is My Civic Duty

My BT Brothers, other than my Wife and Tim I haven't shared this with anyone. This incident happened many years ago, although I can't remember exactly when. I was in a local department store with a friend of mine. It was very crowded as was the elevator we entered to go to an upper floor. At first I thought it was just the crowd pressing against my genitals. I soon realized the "pressing" was methodical and focused. I tried to zero in on the source of the groping and I realized it was a man to the front and slightly to the left of me. His forehead was covered with beads of sweat and I could see his breathing was ataxic-almost as if he was shivering. I was young and afraid but when my epinephrine and nor-epinephrine communicated through my synapses to my hippocampus I realized what was happening to me. I yelled out to my friend that I was being groped and when the elevator door opened the man in front of me bolted like a gazelle. My friend and I chased him but he lost himself in the crowd. It wasn't until many years later that I realized the man was chuck schumer! My life hasn't been the same since that day. I feel soiled and dirty even though I know it wasn't my fault. If necessary I will appear before a Senate committee and tell my story. #MeToo
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

Sorry. #metoo
    !

Patriot
    "I feel soiled and dirty"-----Hopefully Punch you didn't throw the spattered dress you wearing in the wash. Have heard your quite stunning in heels.

Quote Originally Posted by ordmm View Post
    "I feel soiled and dirty"-----Hopefully Punch you didn't throw the spattered dress you wearing in the wash. Have heard your quite stunning in heels.
    You're mistaking me for jaden smith
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

Patriot
    Punch......Take it from Jeff Flake...be careful who boards the elevator you are in.

Best!

Greg

I started a Gofundme page for you.
    "I have absolutely no idea why you would trust something as important as your life to the people on this forum." Fogtripper 1-6-10

I can vouch for Punch. It was approx. two years ago when Punch told me his story. Punch has suffered every year since that day with bouts of severe depression, still, he survives. God bless you Punch for your heroism by coming forward!

War Room Ready
    #pay me too