Thread: Go out and VOTE

Go out and VOTE

I'm sure everyone knows Tuesday is election day. Make sure you take the time to go out and vote.
    John

Don't worry if plan "A" fails, there are still 25 other letters in the alphabet.

Looking for S/A bayonets s/n 922033 & 1045220

Proud Member of M1CC #112

busy busy busy but I will be voting

Well Jak, seems like voting doesn't really matter as the results were pre-determined.
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by Punch The Clown View Post
    Well Jak, seems like voting doesn't really matter as the results were pre-determined.
    Am watching the Florida dumpster fire and am amazed. Pretty bad at math when someone announces they just found thousands of ballots. In Arizona the number is 50,000 I believe. But then again around here the ways of the far left has been creeping in for some time now and I go and vote but get the feeling that everybody is smiling as they already know the winners and losers.

The deal in Florida with the sketchy vote handling will ultimately be adapted by other lefties in other states and succeed. Oh for sure some may make a stand and demand a fair shake but they will be silenced in any number of ways.

The younger people just coming of voting age will just figure this is how things work. The rest will just keep their mouths shut so they don't branded as a nut job and have some social services nut having them reduced to a potential mass killer or some such thing.

This ain't turning out like I imagined.

If they are suddenly finding all these pre-manufactured votes for liberals senators, shouldn't other political races on the same ballot be affected too ? What about house of representatives, local referendums and other local elections ? Why are there no updates on those elections ?
    John

Don't worry if plan "A" fails, there are still 25 other letters in the alphabet.

Looking for S/A bayonets s/n 922033 & 1045220

Proud Member of M1CC #112

I think that the filthy democrats have a route to the Senate. Since we already have a few rinos in there-and we just elected another one being mitt romney the carpetbagger-they will actually be able to block President Trump's next court appointments. Manchin is closer to a Republican than romney is. In my eyes the democraps have the House and the Senate.
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau