Thread: Pitted IHC's For Only $1250

Pitted IHC's For Only $1250

That's right. Pitted IHC's with Criterion barrel for only $1250! I'm putting myself down for 2! Someone has to pay for the Talladega range, petting zoo and kiddie park. Oops-you didn't hear about the new cmp petting zoo and kiddie park from me.
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by Punch The Clown View Post
    That's right. Pitted IHC's with Criterion barrel for only $1250! I'm putting myself down for 2! Someone has to pay for the Talladega range, petting zoo and kiddie park. Oops-you didn't hear about the new cmp petting zoo and kiddie park from me.
    .......Wonder if rifle sales are still strong or if a lot of spending money got diverted by customers to the 1911 sales thing? Been a long time since I have ordered or even looked at CMP sales. Probably an old conservative white guy thing.

They seeem to have a fair amount of different types now if you read the store reports. There have also been some reports of people receiving orders for rifles in less than two weeks from dropping the order in the mail. I’d say sales slowed because of the time of year and no more fear of missing out. I would bet the pending 1911 sales have had an effect too.

Maybe people are just losing interest in the Garand?
    !

Junior Cadet
    Part of it is the price increases. I certainly lost interest in the CMP when I could purchase a rifle on Gunbroker for the same price (or less) than they were selling one sight unseen, luck of the draw. I am in favor of promoting the shooting sports and appreciate their Charter but also have a personal budget to maintain......

Regards,