Thread: Bohemian Chanukah

Bohemian Chanukah

I'm surprised Ryan didn't find this one

When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

Now that’s epic!

This keeps stalking me, between FaceBook and my wife playing it for the kids!

Eli

Eli, the Maccabbes certainly didn't have the shtetl mentality. What happened over the years
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

Quote Originally Posted by Punch The Clown View Post
    Eli, the Maccabbes certainly didn't have the shtetl mentality. What happened over the years
    Truthfully? The alphas kept getting killed every time they put their head up, so most learned to look down. In the State of Israel, they don't want American Jews, American Jews are the only ones not accustomed to a boot on their neck and tend to causer problems.

Eli