Thread: Anyone Still Watching TWD?

Anyone Still Watching TWD?

Is anyone still watching? To be honest, it’s about the only thing the wife and I still watch. I missed last Sunday due to illness, so i’ll have to double-up this week.
    "I have absolutely no idea why you would trust something as important as your life to the people on this forum." Fogtripper 1-6-10

Nope. I recently gave up. I switch to Hulu TV and they do not have the channel TWD is on. I’ve been wanting to give up on the show and used this as an excuse. It was way too slow developing. Lots of teasers, but no answers. I want to know how the whole thing started and wether the rest of the world is having the same problem but it’s just a never ending rewrite of the previous season.
    !

I don't really watch TV anymore, and we "cut the cord" last year - FINALLY. But my wife streams TWD from somewhere, she seems to like it.
    -Zorba
    "The Veiled Male"

Founding Member Prince Humperdink's Avatar
    I watch it when it comes to Netflix,we have no other means(on purpose).It is pretty boring to watch now though.
    "The advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation ... forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition, more insurmountable than any which a simple government of any form can admit of." -- James Madison (1788)

I'm on it!

War Room Ready
    TWD- an analogy for U.S. firearms owners?