Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Golden state Arms Santa Fe Division M1 Rifle

Junior Cadet

Golden State Arms Corporation Santa Fe Division Cal .30 M1

Hi all, I have a Golden State Arms Santa Fe Division M1 Rifle. What do you guys know about these?
    Before someone says it is a welded up receiver, it is not.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by garandguy10; 09-28-2019 at 02:19 AM.

All I know is that I see quite a few. Some run and some do not.

Nice heel stamp

When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

The best part:
    PB.jpg
    Maybe Mike Baker can assist on value and such? I hope he's still high and dry!

Eli

Junior Cadet
    Tim, you have seen Beretta M1 receivers with these markings?
    Last edited by garandguy10; 09-23-2019 at 11:04 PM.

Junior Cadet
    Quote Originally Posted by timshufflin View Post
    Just so I understand you correctly, you have seen many Golden State Arms M1 rifles with receiver markings identical to mine?
    That interesting, as this is the only one I have seen, and I have been into M1 Garands for a few decades.

Can you, or anyone else post pictures of other Golden State Arms M1 rifles with receiver markings like mine?
    Last edited by garandguy10; 09-27-2019 at 07:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by garandguy10 View Post
    Hi all, I have a Golden state Arms Santa Fe Division M1 Rifle. What do you guys know about these?
    Before someone says it is a welded up receiver, it is not.
    Quote Originally Posted by timshufflin View Post
    Just so I understand you correctly, you have seen many Golden State Arms M1 rifles with receiver markings identical to mine?
    That interesting, as this is the only one I have seen, and I have been into M1 Garands for a few decades.

Can you, or anyone else post pictures of other Golden State Arms M1 rifles with receiver markings like mine?
    Where did he say that he saw others with the identical markings as yours? He stated that he has seen many Golden States and some run and some don't, maybe because many of them-not yours-were built on welded receivers. I know you instructed us not to say the word "welded" but I said it anyway. As you have drawn the line in the sand daring us to find another M1 with the same markings as yours have fun because I'm not playing. Beautiful rifle, I have seen others, scarce but they are out there.
    Last edited by Punch The Clown; 09-29-2019 at 10:03 AM.
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

I cannot post any pictures like that. I’ve only been into this for perhaps 15 years and they seem to be fairly common. I just haven’t given them any more time than I would a CAI. Maybe I’ve just been lucky seeing them.

I think there's some confusion between 'Golden State' rewelds and the factory Berettas imported by 'Santa Fe' as pictured here.

Eli

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    I think there's some confusion between 'Golden State' rewelds and the factory Berettas imported by 'Santa Fe' as pictured here.

Eli
    Is there? I’ve only seen perhaps 2 or 3 golden state welded receivers.