Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Anybody still support Trump?

Interestingly, the polling and survey Company, Moody analytics, is at this time projecting a decisive Trump victory in the next election. And Moody analytics has been the most accurate polling and survey group, calling correctly each election back to 1974 (except for 2016).

And after the 2016 election, they tweaked their computer models to account for the recent change in voter turnout, and it's with those tweaks at their current model projects Trump as the winner.

Quote Originally Posted by MrTwistedFock View Post

Im sorry, I cant bring myself to vote for Trump again.

Trump lied while campaigning to get elected..

The dnc and liberals thank you for not voting for Trump. they appreciate your support.

Really...............????? please tell us one candidate who didn't lie during his or her campaign.
    Last edited by jak; 10-16-2019 at 07:57 PM.
    John

Don't worry if plan "A" fails, there are still 25 other letters in the alphabet.

Looking for S/A bayonets s/n 922033 & 1045220

Proud Member of M1CC #112

Patriot
    Trump definitely is not nearly as pro-2A as he made out he was while campaigning in 2016. When Trump was campaigning in 2016 and also during his first six months or so after his inaugeration in early 2017, Trump's rhetoric and the vibes he gave off were: "The attack on the 2A is over. Done. Finnito. I am here now. Stop worrying about political attacks on the 2A as long as I am in the White House."

But less than two years after his inaugeration, his true colors started coming out. Just sitting next to people like Feinstein after that Parkland shooting was enough for me. I would not sit in the same room as that woman. When he signed "Fix NICS of 2018" in early 2018, I was like, "if this guy will sign a gun control bill in his first term, just think what he'd be willing to sign as a lame duck President in his last two years." No telling what he'd sign off on.

Im sorry, I cant bring myself to vote for Trump again. I understand the reasoning that Trump will be appointing another Supreme Court Justice (or two) in a second term. As well as appointing more Federal Appeals Court Judges. Im down with that. The Senate wont confirm any liberal or RINO Federal Appeals Court Justices Trump might appoint. But the legislation Trump might be willing to sign off on in a second term...I cant see voting for a RINO who is in reality, lukewarm on 2A issues except for himself, his two Sons and his family.

My strategy is to write in for President, vote straight GOP for all Senators and Congressman running. Its the legislature that calls all the real shots anyway. They have power of the purse, they confirm appointed federal Judges, the founders intended for the legislature to be the "big hitter" of the three branches of our government, not the Executive branch. Look how the GOP controlled legislature blocked and tackled every single gun control attempt by obama during obama's second term. Not one piece of gun control legislature was passed in obama's second term, it was because of a stalwart GOP controlled legislature. It frustrated the hell out of obama, you could tell. The only thing obama got thru in his second term was a few executive orders and actions, thats it. And Congress reversed the worst one as soon as Trump was inaugerated in early 2017. The Social Security Disability Executive Action obama passed, it got reversed by Congress early 2017.

Trump lied while campaigning to get elected...
    "lied while campaigning to get elected" Sweet Baby Jesus....A politician lied. I was on the fence on whether or not I should respect you views but then I saw this.......""All M1 Garand rifles coming into the CMP's possession for resale, should be sold only to buyers who have shot an M1 Garand at a registered M1 match once a year. M1 Garand sales to non shooters should cease completely and immediately. If you want to buy M1s, you should be REQUIRED to shoot minimum one formal match per year, every year.""

At this point your obviously a gun control advocate because that is what essentially are doing regarding M1 Rifles.

So taking all factors into account. With all due respect---Go Pound.

If you are looking for a non-liar to listen to don’t pay attention to politics.
    !

Listen man, my real political views are not printable. If I posted them, I'd be in jail. But Trump does not represent me and the dnc and liberals sure as hell dont trust me.

But least I dont lie about my views. I plead the fif.

Tyrone

Quote Originally Posted by jak View Post
    The dnc and liberals thank you for not voting for Trump. they appreciate your support.

Really...............????? please tell us one candidate who didn't lie during his or her campaign.
    All M1 Garand rifles coming into the CMP's possession for resale, should be sold only to buyers who have shot an M1 Garand at a registered M1 match once a year. M1 Garand sales to non shooters should cease completely and immediately. If you want to buy M1s, you should be REQUIRED to shoot minimum one formal match per year, every year.

RT40 (banned permanently) from the CMP forum

Um, OK candycanes

Quote Originally Posted by canes7 View Post
    If you are looking for a non-liar to listen to don’t pay attention to politics.
    All M1 Garand rifles coming into the CMP's possession for resale, should be sold only to buyers who have shot an M1 Garand at a registered M1 match once a year. M1 Garand sales to non shooters should cease completely and immediately. If you want to buy M1s, you should be REQUIRED to shoot minimum one formal match per year, every year.

Trump is a moderate, not a right-winger. The sooner you realize that, the sooner you'll accept voting for him in '20.

Eli

Um, OK candycanes
    Are you trying to say there are no liars in politics? All I said was if you don’t like being lied to, don’t listen.
    !

War Room Ready
    Quote Originally Posted by canes7 View Post
    Are you trying to say there are no liars in politics?
    Seven, You got that right! Reminds me of a saying my Grandfather had when he was talking to my two Uncles- He'd say...."First liar don't stand a chance around here"

I'd say thats a pretty accurate description of the real Trump. The problem is how bombastic he came over while campaigning for POTUS in 2016 and his convincing "unconditional support" for the Second Amendment. His actions and his words since early 2018 have proven Trump is does not have unconditional support for the 2A.

I dont even know if I'd describe Trump as a moderate to be frank. I see him clearly as a RINO. Im just concerned if re-elected in 2020, yeah he will probably replace that witch Justice Ginsberg with someone conservative. Yet I am suspicious he will be willing to sign off on no telling what kind of gun control in a second term, at the same time.

Tyrone

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    Trump is a moderate, not a right-winger. The sooner you realize that, the sooner you'll accept voting for him in '20.

Eli