Thread: WTB: BM-59E Rifle Kit ie: BM-59E BM59-E BM-59 TIPO 1 Kit- Pay $385 inc S/H

Junior Cadet

WTB: BM-59E Rifle Kit ie: BM-59E BM59-E BM-59 TIPO 1 Kit- Pay $385 inc S/H

I am putting out a feeler, my direct deposit from my contracts comes in no later than February 03 2020. I will pay you via Paypal Gift, no delay when D/D comes in.

I would like to buy a rifle version complete kit of the Argentina Argentine BM-59E- it was complete with barrel and mag, only thing missing was machined receiver.

I will pay $385 inc S/H to 28906 zip code, cheapest method(ie: USPS Parcel Post).

I need the whole, most complete kit. It was complete minus receiver.

If you want to keep the magazine that came with the kit, I understand, I'll give $350 shipped.

When I pay no later than the 3rd and you are happy, you can ship. I expect this to be a pain to find.

Thanks Shuff for your space. If you gentlemen want my personal info, I am an open book.

Cool Bm59E parts

I HAVE EVERYTHING EXCEPT THE OP ROD, FOR $300 SHIPPED. TONY GIACOBBE, NJ
    PLEASE CONTACT ME AT [email protected]

Junior Cadet
    I want it. Replying via email.

Junior Cadet
    DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMITTTTTTTTT TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOONNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOFF FFFABITCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HH

Apparently gone. Damn son, you guys live on here.

Sarco has the 'incomplete' parts sets back in stock...

Eli

Junior Cadet
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    Sarco has the 'incomplete' parts sets back in stock...

Eli
    I can't get into that right now.

I just got the notification 30min after post. Woops.

I'd probably get a Sarco $270 'BM59E Basic Builder Kit (with barrel)' + Tony's $300 kit, and sell the redundant parts except the spare barrel. You'd be into everything for less than $600, which is what I paid for my Sarco kit years ago!

Eli

Junior Cadet
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    I'd probably get a Sarco $270 'BM59E Basic Builder Kit (with barrel)' + Tony's $300 kit, and sell the redundant parts except the spare barrel. You'd be into everything for less than $600, which is what I paid for my Sarco kit years ago!

Eli
    If your box wasn't full, I'd explain re: Sarco.

I didn't know gman66 is Garand Guy- Tony- it clicked when I googled his email- D'oh. Nobody sniped me thank god. People on here seem to have some class.

I get a few Brinks trucks robbe.... I mean repaired. Yeah. Do a few Brinks "jobs" and I'll be able to afford this habit. Oh yeah, Leavenworth doesn't metal shop anymore...

Dear Brinks: I know you scour the Internet for PTS. I'm kidding. I'm cleaner than the undriven snow.