Thread: .223 Tula 500 rounds

.223 Tula 500 rounds

I have 2 500 round ammo cans of Tula .223 ammo I don't need. they are packed loose in a plastic ammo can. $250 ea. both for $400. I will charge actual shipping when I get the shipping address. Local pickup can be arranged, I am in western Ohio somewhat near Dayton, OH.

I also have a few crates of 7.62X54R in Spam Cans of various origins, some are Match Ammo. Also 3 crates of 5.45X39 typically for AK-74. Lastly 3 crates of 30-06 Black Tip Armor Piercing. Let me know if you have any interest in any of these and I will get back with you.

Now that the local Gun Shows are on hold, I find myself without a local venue to sell off my excess ammo to pay for my M1 habit.

NOTE:

Due to shipping restrictions or local regulations, I will not be able to sell / ship ammo to:
    AK, CA, CT, HI, IL, MA, NJ, NY, Washington DC.

If you live in any of the following states below, I can can ship to you without any known restrictions:
    Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming.

If I missed anyone, let me know and I’ll see what laws are in place.

It is up to the buyer to know what local laws apply to them, I will do my best to comply with all laws, no matter what I personally think of them.
    There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. Stupid is forever.

What are you asking for the .30AP?
    !

30-06 ap

I am asking $600 ea.

They look similar to:
    https://www.gunbroker.com/item/861664597

I can get pics of the actual crates if needed.
    There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. Stupid is forever.

Fifty cents a round for Tula?

Tula

I'm open to offers. How much is Tula going for lately ? I had trouble finding something to gauge it by.

Quote Originally Posted by DTOM View Post
    I'm open to offers. How much is Tula going for lately ? I had trouble finding something to gauge it by.

a good price on Tule .223 is 18-20 cents a round. never seen anyone over 25-28 cents
    [SIGPIC]

Restricted travel

With a travel ban going into effect tonight, I doubt I could get anything shipped anyway. I don't have the .223 any more and don't even want to deal with the rest, so thanks to those who replied.

Stay safe.