Thread: Corona Quarantine Project

Corona Quarantine Project

All - I've just about finished a project which, I wish I could say was purely a "lock down" project. In truth, I've been working on this since . . . September? Anyway, it's almost done (led under shelf lighting, re-work back of the door), so I thought I would share some pics. This started as a plain coat closet, white wall board, etc. (oddly deep, but a coat closet nonetheless).

The aromatic cedar I ordered (multiple orders) from a place in New Jersey (couldn't find dimension aromatic cedar anywhere else). There are lots of neodynium rare earth magnets (when you don't have a router or good wood working skills, you have to get creative!).

Anyway, I hope you enjoy and may get some ideas for your own project!!!

https://imgur.com/a/novj40O

JGW
    Attached Images Attached Images

Nice job. Now you need a shaped charge to take out anyone that doesn't belong in there.
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

Punch, I keep shaped charges in an old school, portable launching device next to my bed. It first went into production in 1911, and was designed by Saint John Moses Browning!

JGW